- Financial Crises: Types, Contagion, and Prediction
- Why Regulate?
- Expected Loan Losses: Provisioning and Accounting
- Capital Regulation: An Introduction
- Capital Regulation: Optimal Bank Capital and Capital as an attractive macroprudential tool
- Liquidity Regulation, Deposit Insurance, and Bank Runs
- Liquidity: Lender of Last Resort and Market Maker of Lost Resort
- Macroprudential tools to counter procyclicality
- Macroprudential tools and the cross-section
- Macroprudential oversight, Macroprudential policy and monetary policy
- Regulation of settlement systems, the transparency of securities, pension plans
- Macroprudential regulation of shadow banking
- Market discipline and Basel pillar 3
- Bank resolution, ring fencing, and cross-border issues
- Governance of regulation; Strengths and weaknesses of Canadian regulation
Because this field is changing rapidly, recent papers and texts by academics, regulators, and central banks will be used to cover the topics above.